GOLDEN TURMERIC DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
⅓ cup olive oil
3 tablespoons tahini
1 shot Turmeric Pure Boost
1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
WARM SALAD INGREDIENTS:
4 cups shaved brussels sprouts
2 cups shredded kale, stems removed
2 cups cubed butternut squash
1 cup cooked quinoa
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup chopped walnuts
GOLDEN TURMERIC DRESSING DIRECTIONS:
- Add all salad dressing ingredients to a jar, seal the jar with a lid and shake until all ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
WARM SALAD DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the cubed butternut squash to the sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated. Bake for about 25 minutes, tossing halfway through, or until soft.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the shaved brussels sprouts and sauté for 5-6 minutes, stirring often. Add the shredded kale and continue to sautè for another two or three minutes, until the kale is wilted.
- Transfer the cooked greens to a large bowl. Add in the cooked squash, dried cranberries, quinoa, and walnuts. Drizzle the salad with a couple of tablespoons of the golden turmeric dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve the remaining dressing on the side. Enjoy!